Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Fact-Checkers Agree: Florida's Medical Marijuana Amendment Is Way Too Lenient
- After The KKK: The Future -- And History -- Of Jacksonville's Forrest High
- Believed To Be The Nation’s Oldest Cop, 86-Year-Old’s Fists Remain ‘Weapons Of Mass Destruction’
- How South Florida Jews Shaped The State's Food History
- Wynwood Blares Miami's Booty-Bass Past From The Boombox Building Near I-95
Linda Gassenheimer hosts Topical Current's Food News & Views segment every Thursday from 1:30 to 2 PM. Join Linda with your questions and suggestions at 800-743-WLRN (9576) during the program.
She is a TV and radio personality, syndicated journalist, bestselling author, spokesperson and food consultant.
Gassenheimer is the award-winning author of 16 cookbooks. Her latest books are The Portion Plan: How to Eat the Foods You Love and Still Lose Weight, Prevention's Fit and Fast Meals in Minutes and Mix 'n Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes. Visit Linda's website www.DinnerInMinutes.com to learn more about her books and for Dinner in Minutes recipes.
Her Miami Herald column "Dinner In Minutes" is distributed on the McClatchy News Service to over 4 million readers each week. In addition she writes for many national and international publications.