Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- How Miami's Shrewd Black Leadership Turned The Mandela Snub To Local Advantage
- Miami Muralist's Walls Brighten Art Week With Local Color
- Now You See It, Now You Don’t: Wynwood’s Evolving Street Art
- Gentrification Film Shown In Wynwood Just Before Basel Madness
- As Basel Expanded Beyond The Beach, Miami Became Its Muse
Nathaniel Sandler is a contributing editor for the arts at WLRN. He is also the co-founder and Head Librarian of the Bookleggers Mobile Library, serving Miami with free books on a monthly basis at literary events throughout the city.
He is a graduate of Vassar College where he received a B.A. in Asian Studies. He spent two years living in Japan and teaching English. A lot of his current writing focuses on collections based object analysis, from South Florida museums, such a The Curious Vault at the Miami Science Museum, which is reposted on WLRN.
Currently, in addition to the Miami Science Museum, he writes for the University of Miami Special Collections Library, The Miami Rail, ArtSlant, Red Flag Magazine, Where Magazine many others. He owns a canoe and is terrible at softball.