Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- How A Doral Woman Became A Victim Of Anti-Chavista Witch Hunts
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Tricia is a dedicated NPR listener and has been for many years. When she moved to South Florida (from Grand Rapids, MI) in 2009, one of her first priorities was programming the local NPR affiliate (WLRN) into her car stereo’s audio presets.
Tricia received a Bachelors degree in journalism from Central Michigan University and immediately went to work as an arts and entertainment reporter for the Grand Rapids Press. She worked in the newsroom for about 6 years.
A changing economic climate – and brutal winters – drove Tricia to Boca Raton in 2009. She worked in marketing, public relations, and SEO before returning to her writer roots on a full-time basis in March 2012. She enjoys books, art, nature, and outdoor activities and is grateful for the world-class birding opportunities (and people watching) available in South Florida.