Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
Fri July 19, 2013
Florida Blogup: Craft Beers and Transit Problems
Blogger Coleen Dougher at Arterpillar talks with artist Eduardo Mendieta about his biggest exhibition, Fragmented.
The West Palm Beach artist is currently working out of Gallery 2014 in Hollywood (no, not Wynwood.)
Cigar City Brewing is joining Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza for a craft beer tasting dinner.
The event will be held on Wednesday at its 24th Boca Raton location.
A blogger at The Chowfather has more.
Blogger Hans Morgenstern talks to the brothers of a band called Inc.
The two brothers from Los Angeles are performing in Miami on Saturday, June 20. Morgenstern has more details, including the music video for his favorite song at Independent Ehtos.
A blogger at the Belle Isle Blog has map of the detours for the Alton Road flyover from the MacArthur Causeway.
Though the shutdown was delayed a day due to the rain, it is now postponed for a month. The blog post has more details on the exact detour routes.
The fact that everyone hates the Heat doesn’t stop the team and its players from winning, well, everything.
The Heat and LeBron James racked up five ESPY awards this week.
LeBron won Best Male Athlete and Best NBA Player while the Heat won the other three. A blogger at The305 has the list of the awards.