Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- New Reversible Lanes In Broward Are A First In South Florida
- Big Sugar's Influence Stretches From South Florida To Washington
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
The Florida Roundup
Fri September 27, 2013
The Florida Roundup: Obamacare, Common Core And Capriles
Florida led the fight against Obamacare, but open enrollment for new health insurance exchanges begins next week in Florida.
But with the federal government running the exchanges, have Florida leaders divorced themselves from the national health plan?
Moreover, Governor Rick Scott wants to end the state's involvement in developing national education testing standards also known as Common Core.
And Venezuelan opposition leader Henrique Capriles drums up support in South Florida.
Join host Tom Hudson for an all-WLRN staff show, including Gina Jordan, Tim Padgett, Sammy Mack, Christine DiMattei and Arianna Prothero at noon on 91.3 FM.