Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
Mon May 6, 2013
A New Economic Order?
05/06/13 - Monday’s Topical Currents is with political economist Gar Alperovitz of the University of Maryland. He’s the author of WHAT THEN MUST WE DO? It considers the ways a new economic order could be created. He says that for sustainable jobs and fair economy, there is a balance between extreme corporate capitalism and governmental socialism. That’s Topical Currents at 1pm on WLRN-HD1 rebroadcast at 7pm on WLRN-HD2 and audio on-demand after the live program.