Most Active Stories
- How Miami's Shrewd Black Leadership Turned The Mandela Snub To Local Advantage
- Miami Muralist's Walls Brighten Art Week With Local Color
- Now You See It, Now You Don’t: Wynwood’s Evolving Street Art
- Gentrification Film Shown In Wynwood Just Before Basel Madness
- As Basel Expanded Beyond The Beach, Miami Became Its Muse
Town Hall on Session 2013
Thu January 17, 2013
Online Chat On Jan. 22, 4pm: Who Runs Tallahassee?
To kickstart our Town Hall project, we start with the question: Who runs Tallahassee?
Our guests are: The Miami Herald's Tallahassee bureau chief Mary Ellen Klas and Dan Krassner, executive director of Integrity Florida, an ethics watchdog group, which proposes the unconventional idea we can make the government more accountable if we get rid of limits on state campaign donations.
Join us on this site on Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 4pm or tweet us at #FL2013. To read more about the Town Hall project, click here.
This post is part of the Town Hall project, a collaboration between WLRN Radio and The Miami Herald, supported by Global Integrity. In addition to the online discussions, we are hosting a Town Hall with state legislative leaders on Monday, February 25. Reserve your seat now. Stay tuned for the next online conversation, during the week of February 4, on property insurance.
Public Insight Network