Most Active Stories
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- Lieutenant Governor Visits PortMiami For Update On Tunnel Progress
Wed November 7, 2012
Plutocrats: The Rise Of The New Global Super-rich And The Fall Of Everyone Else
11/07/12 - Wednesday's Topical Currents is with financial journalist Chrystia Freeland of Reuters. She’s written the book, PLUTOCRATS: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else. There’s always been a gap between rich and poor in this country, but never has there been the class of global super-rich. There’s even a wide gap between the elite rich inside the quote, “one-percent.”
Video from Moyers & Company presented on public television by WNET in New York and distributed by American Public Television (APT).
© 2012 Public Affairs Television, Inc.