Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Is What It Looks Like When Traffic Engineers Design Highway Signs
- Trying To Free Up 95 Express, FDOT Prices 'Lexus Lanes' At Lamborghini Rates
- From Scorched Earth To Palm Beach: The Maya Are Coming To Florida
- Six Films At This Year's Miami International Film Festival You Must Not Miss
- See Historic South Florida Through The Lenses Of Miami Herald Photographers
Arguably the city's biggest art event of 2013, the opening of the waterfront Pérez Art Museum Miami rolled into Miami Art Week on Dec. 4.
Below, read all about the PAMM, from its efforts to lure taxi drivers with donuts so they know where to drive tourists, to the role of the local philanthropist community.
To read all WLRN Art Basel coverage, click here.